11-18 Academy with Approximately 1500 on Roll
Our Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the Governing Body will only employ persons who share this commitment.
37 hours per week
NJC Salary Range: Grade 5 – Point 9 – 17 (£20,903 – £24,491)
Shire Oak Academy is a popular and innovative Academy under the leadership of our new Headteacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a great team and contribute to the positive environment: The Lead Caretaker will be expected to:
- help shape, lead and manage the site management function across the academy.
- manage and improve a proactive Health and Safety process throughout the academy.
- undertake tasks to ensure the maintenance, security and health and safety of the school site (including grounds, buildings, facilities and equipment, ensuring efficient and effective operation.)
- manage, in conjunction with the Deputy Headteacher and Operations Manager, the site team.
- ensure that the site and facilities are kept open and fit for purpose and that value for money is achieved.
Further details are available by contacting the Headteacher’s PA by e-mail on [email protected]
Closing date for applications Friday 25th February 2022 at 12 noon