37 hours per week
NJC Salary Range: G5 – Point 9 – 17 (£20,903 – £24,491)
Shire Oak Academy is a popular and innovative Academy under the leadership of our new Headteacher.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a great team and contribute to the positive environment: The Lead Caretaker will be expected to:
- help shape, lead and manage the site management function across the academy.
- manage and improve a proactive Health and Safety process throughout the academy.
- undertake tasks to ensure the maintenance, security and health and safety of the school site (including grounds, buildings, facilities and equipment, ensuring efficient and effective operation.)
- manage, in conjunction with the Deputy Headteacher and Operations Manager, the site team.
- ensure that the site and facilities are kept open and fit for purpose and that value for money is achieved.
Further details are available by contacting the Headteacher’s PA by e-mail on [email protected]
Closing date for applications Monday 1st March 2021 at 12 noon
As a key requirement of the Governing Body’s selection process, any prospective employee will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS.